Dialysis and travel
- Typical frequency and lenth of hemodialysis is on average 4-5 hours 3 times a week.
- Sufficient body purge of metabolism foulings and pollutants.
- Sufficient removal of excess water from the body.
- Some substances (e.g. phospor and other minerals) are by principle secreted from the body slowly because their ablation is on condition of releasing right from the ameloblasts.
- In certain heavy cases (infection, post-surgery condition, circulatory insufficiency etc.) is likewise suitable to prolong a dialysis, eventually intensity her frequency.
- The most important factor for maximal effectivity is thorough suficient blood flow by AV coupling. The connerstone of success is mainly right care of vascular input.
USUAL PRICE 210 EUR (For card holders of European Health Insurance for free)