Discover what makes the Czech Republic an excellent destination of medical tourism
- Great emphasis on patients´ safety: thanks to the continuing excellent results of the Czech medicine, available up to date diagnosis and the high-end medical technology.
- Economize on your budget thanks to our fair price. Low price doesn´t equal low quality!
- The lenient legal system, no waiting time, accessible unique methods, reputable, accredited and certified clinics.
- The patients´ satisfaction is what the Czech medicine really cares for. Pre-consultation, scheduling of all the details, complete preliminary examination, accurate diagnosis, etc.
- Czech medicine is easily accessible to everyone. From all directions. Explore our country in the heart of Europe regardless of the medical schedule.
Are you interested in a particular medicine field or city? Please set your preferences to the filter below.
NEW METHOD OF SPERM SORTING - MICROFLUIDIC DEVICE. Our partner clinic introduces a new sperm sorting method which can increase cycle success rates. A very gentle process using a special microfluidic device that mimics the natural environment in the ovaries and thus selects the best sperm. It does not require any pre-treatment of the sample and therefore reduces the oxidative stress of the sperm, such as in the centrifuge. As a result such sorted sperm has better morphology, genetic quality and mobility.
ENJOY THE FESTIVE SEASON WITH US! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from ROYAL MEDICAL team. Slavena - Andrea - Irina – Zuzana
THE FIRST CZECH CHILD "FROM THE TEST TUBE" The lack of equipment and available information in the country behind the Iron Curtain did not deter Czechoslovak doctors from keeping up with the time. On November 4, 1982, just 4 years after the birth of British girl Louise Brown, the first IVF child, professor Pilka brought to the world a child through its own GIFT method.
THORACIC SURGERY? GO TO THOMAYER HOSPITAL IN PRAGUE! As the first in the World, Thomayer Hospital got a prestigious Certificate of Excellence in Thoracic Surgery that was issued by US independent centre Surgical Review Corporation (SRC). The award of Certificate of Excellence demonstrates a high level of professional patient care, security, dialogue and maximum patient awareness. Source: Medical Tribune
CZECH CLINIC IKEM USES THE SMALLEST CARDIAC PUMP IN THE WORLD. Impella CP is the smallest heart pump in the world. It allows to keep the circulation flow within the range of 4 liters per minute. At the same time, physicians are able to perform catheterization surgery, which is considerably less burdensome for the patient, mainly because the patient is not under general anesthesia.