Discover what makes the Czech Republic an excellent destination of medical tourism
- Great emphasis on patients´ safety: thanks to the continuing excellent results of the Czech medicine, available up to date diagnosis and the high-end medical technology.
- Economize on your budget thanks to our fair price. Low price doesn´t equal low quality!
- The lenient legal system, no waiting time, accessible unique methods, reputable, accredited and certified clinics.
- The patients´ satisfaction is what the Czech medicine really cares for. Pre-consultation, scheduling of all the details, complete preliminary examination, accurate diagnosis, etc.
- Czech medicine is easily accessible to everyone. From all directions. Explore our country in the heart of Europe regardless of the medical schedule.
Are you interested in a particular medicine field or city? Please set your preferences to the filter below.
THORACIC SURGERY? GO TO THOMAYER HOSPITAL IN PRAGUE! As the first in the World, Thomayer Hospital got a prestigious Certificate of Excellence in Thoracic Surgery that was issued by US independent centre Surgical Review Corporation (SRC). The award of Certificate of Excellence demonstrates a high level of professional patient care, security, dialogue and maximum patient awareness. Source: Medical Tribune
CZECH CLINIC IKEM USES THE SMALLEST CARDIAC PUMP IN THE WORLD. Impella CP is the smallest heart pump in the world. It allows to keep the circulation flow within the range of 4 liters per minute. At the same time, physicians are able to perform catheterization surgery, which is considerably less burdensome for the patient, mainly because the patient is not under general anesthesia.
UNIQUE FEMUR ENDOPROSTHESIS THAT “GROWS” WITH THE PATIENT. Beznoska, a Czech company has been awarded the femoral endoprosthesis for children which can grow with the patient. This unique modular system works as a kit. It depends on the particular patient which parts the doctors will give him. As the kid grows, the endoprosthesis can be extended. This happens during a short procedure under anesthetics once in every six months. Two little patients in already have this unique endoprosthesis.
VARICOSE VEINS OPERATION. No hospitalization. No work limitations. The new method glues the varicose veins with a special cyano-acrylate adhesive. The special glue is dropped into the vein, then the vein is squeezed and sealed so that the blood will stop flowing. You can leave the operating room on your own feet, and the next day you can to go to work.