For your better orientation
in the Czech medicine
[ Skip to content ]
Discover what makes the Czech Republic
an excellent destination of medical tourism
- Great emphasis on patients´ safety: thanks to the continuing excellent results of the Czech medicine, available up to date diagnosis and the high-end medical technology.
- Economize on your budget thanks to our fair price. Low price doesn´t equal low quality!
- The lenient legal system, no waiting time, accessible unique methods, recognized, accredited and certified clinics.
- The patients´ satisfaction is what the Czech medicine really cares for. Pre-consultation, scheduling of all the details, complete preliminary examination, accurate diagnosis, etc.
- Czech medicine is easily accessible to everyone. From all directions. Explore our country in the heart of Europe regardless of the medical schedule.
FREE ONLINE CONSULTATION HERE.Are you interested in a particular medicine field or city? Please set your preferences to the filter below.
RAISING NUMBER OF OBESE CHILDREN
The World Health Organization (WHO) in its new report, acknowledged growing number of children under five years old who are obese or overweight. This means 41 million which is of more than 6 percent in that age group. Of these, half of all people live in Asia, a quarter in Africa, generally in poorer countries. Experts also warn that for bad eating habits and a comfortable way of life are not responsible the children themselves. Source: http://zdravi.e15.cz
VYSOČINA CENTRE FOR ROBOTIC SURGERY
The device is currently the most advanced robotic operating system in the world and the Vysočina Centre for Robotic Surgery thus ranked among the top European centers offering their patients the specialized operations. The new device displays to the previous daVinci system generation greater accuracy, better handling operating arm and absolutely safe surgical operation. Source: http://zdravi.e15.cz
SLOVAK PRESIDENT KISKA CHOOSES CZECH HOSPITAL FOR HIS HIP SURGERY
Thank you! Not only thousands of foreign patients but also the president of the Slovak Republic prefers the Czech medicine. The laparoscopic surgery of his hip was performed in the hospital in Pilsen. Source: http://bit.ly/1JjSPJi
MORE THAN 20 MILLION OF COSMETIC SURGERIES WERE CARRIED WORLDWIDE LAST YEAR.
According to a report released by International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)- the most frequented surgical interventions were blepharoplasty, liposuction, breast augmentation, and so called "fat grafting" which is a transfer method using patients´ own fat. The most favourite non surgical methods were botox application, application of hyaluronic acid, hair removal, chemical peeling and laser removal of wrinkles. Women are frequent patients - last year they have undergone more than 17 million cosmetic surgeries making 86.3 percent of the total amount.