For your better orientation
in the Czech medicine
[ Skip to content ]
Discover what makes the Czech Republic
an excellent destination of medical tourism
- Great emphasis on patients´ safety: thanks to the continuing excellent results of the Czech medicine, available up to date diagnosis and the high-end medical technology.
- Economize on your budget thanks to our fair price. Low price doesn´t equal low quality!
- The lenient legal system, no waiting time, accessible unique methods, recognized, accredited and certified clinics.
- The patients´ satisfaction is what the Czech medicine really cares for. Pre-consultation, scheduling of all the details, complete preliminary examination, accurate diagnosis, etc.
- Czech Medicine is easily accessible to everyone. From all directions. Explore our country in the heart of Europe regardless of the medical schedule.
FREE ONLINE CONSULTATION HERE.Are you interested in a particular medicine field or city? Please set your preferences to the filter below.
SLOVAK PRESIDENT KISKA CHOOSES CZECH HOSPITAL FOR HIS HIP SURGERY
Thank you! Not only thousands of foreign patients but also the president of the Slovak Republic prefers the Czech medicine. The laparoscopic surgery of his hip was performed in the hospital in Pilsen. Source: http://bit.ly/1JjSPJi
MORE THAN 20 MILLION OF COSMETIC SURGERIES WERE CARRIED WORLDWIDE LAST YEAR.
According to a report released by International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)- the most frequented surgical interventions were blepharoplasty, liposuction, breast augmentation, and so called "fat grafting" which is a transfer method using patients´ own fat. The most favourite non surgical methods were botox application, application of hyaluronic acid, hair removal, chemical peeling and laser removal of wrinkles. Women are frequent patients - last year they have undergone more than 17 million cosmetic surgeries making 86.3 percent of the total amount.
STEM CELL THERAPY IN THE RECONSTRUCTION OF BLOOD VESSELS
Stem cell therapy is a proven method that has no side effects and no complications. At the University Hospital in Pilsen stem cells are applied to the affected areas in a limb, stimulate the formation of new blood vessels and become part of them, which can save patients from limb amputation. Amputation risk is high for example for patients with advanced atherosclerosis and diabetes. 2,500 people worldwide underwent so far a reconstruction of blood vessels using stem cells. About three quarters of these people have their limbs rescued.