Discover what makes the Czech Republic an excellent destination of medical tourism
- Great emphasis on patients´ safety: thanks to the continuing excellent results of the Czech medicine, available up to date diagnosis and the high-end medical technology.
- Economize on your budget thanks to our fair price. Low price doesn´t equal low quality!
- The lenient legal system, no waiting time, accessible unique methods, reputable, accredited and certified clinics.
- The patients´ satisfaction is what the Czech medicine really cares for. Pre-consultation, scheduling of all the details, complete preliminary examination, accurate diagnosis, etc.
- Czech medicine is easily accessible to everyone. From all directions. Explore our country in the heart of Europe regardless of the medical schedule.
Are you interested in a particular medicine field or city? Please set your preferences to the filter below.
THE FIRST CZECH CHILD "FROM THE TEST TUBE" At the birth of the nowadays adult man was not a judge, but a well known Czech gynecologist Ladislav Pilka, whose top team of Brno was literally a miracle at that time. The lack of equipment and available information in the country behind the Iron Curtain did not deter Czechoslovak doctors from keeping up with the time. On November 4, 1982, just 4 years after the birth of British girl Louise Brown, the first IVF child, professor Pilka brought to the world a child through its own GIFT method.
THORACIC SURGERY? GO TO THOMAYER HOSPITAL IN PRAGUE! As the first in the World, Thomayer Hospital got a prestigious Certificate of Excellence in Thoracic Surgery that was issued by US independent centre Surgical Review Corporation (SRC). The award of Certificate of Excellence demonstrates a high level of professional patient care, security, dialogue and maximum patient awareness. Source: Medical Tribune
CZECH CLINIC IKEM USES THE SMALLEST CARDIAC PUMP IN THE WORLD. Impella CP is the smallest heart pump in the world. It allows to keep the circulation flow within the range of 4 liters per minute. At the same time, physicians are able to perform catheterization surgery, which is considerably less burdensome for the patient, mainly because the patient is not under general anesthesia.
UNIQUE FEMUR ENDOPROSTHESIS THAT “GROWS” WITH THE PATIENT. Beznoska, a Czech company has been awarded the femoral endoprosthesis for children which can grow with the patient. This unique modular system works as a kit. It depends on the particular patient which parts the doctors will give him. As the kid grows, the endoprosthesis can be extended. This happens during a short procedure under anesthetics once in every six months. Two little patients in already have this unique endoprosthesis.