For your better orientation
in the Czech medicine
[ Skip to content ]
Discover what makes the Czech Republic
an excellent destination of medical tourism
- Great emphasis on patients´ safety: thanks to the continuing excellent results of the Czech medicine, available up to date diagnosis and the high-end medical technology.
- Economize on your budget thanks to our fair price. Low price doesn´t equal low quality!
- The lenient legal system, no waiting time, accessible unique methods, recognized, accredited and certified clinics.
- The patients´ satisfaction is what the Czech medicine really cares for. Pre-consultation, scheduling of all the details, complete preliminary examination, accurate diagnosis, etc.
- Czech Medicine is easily accessible to everyone. From all directions. Explore our country in the heart of Europe regardless of the medical schedule.
FREE ONLINE CONSULTATION HERE.
STEM CELL THERAPY IN THE RECONSTRUCTION OF BLOOD VESSELS
Stem cell therapy is a proven method that has no side effects and no complications. At the University Hospital in Pilsen stem cells are applied to the affected areas in a limb, stimulate the formation of new blood vessels and become part of them, which can save patients from limb amputation. Amputation risk is high for example for patients with advanced atherosclerosis and diabetes. 2,500 people worldwide underwent so far a reconstruction of blood vessels using stem cells. About three quarters of these people have their limbs rescued.
PET/MRI: A SINGLE DEVICE IN EASTERN EUROPE
Equipment obtained by the University Hospital in Pilsen allows more precise diagnosis and when testing greatly reduces the doses of ionizing radiation. This is a significant step forward in the sustainable approach to patients, especially to children, to groups of cancer patients (as these patients carry out repeated examinations), and also to patients with impaired hematopoiesis.
This method of weight loss surgery is recommended for patients with BMI 40 and more. It is very complicated procedure, but with a longer effect. This robot surgery as a radical step in Czech practical medicine was firstly performed in 2006. The device with several "tentacles" is controlled by a surgeon. It enables him to reach deeper into the patient's body through a hole, which is much smaller than it performed manually. It also allows the surgeon to navigate more accurately and to move more skillfully inside the body.
QUALITY AND LONG TERM SOLUTION - VARICOSE VEINS REMOVAL.
Come in time – you will save money and avoid future problems/complications. We guarantee you a miniinvasive painless surgery technique done in one day without the need of a hospital stay, you can leave the hospital on the day of the surgery. We are working with the best. Thousands of satisfied clients are a proof. The price for the op and the additional services EUR 570 – 760 (for one leg).