Discover what makes the Czech Republic an excellent destination of medical tourism
- Great emphasis on patients´ safety: thanks to the continuing excellent results of the Czech medicine, available up to date diagnosis and the high-end medical technology.
- Economize on your budget thanks to our fair price. Low price doesn´t equal low quality!
- The lenient legal system, no waiting time, accessible unique methods, reputable, accredited and certified clinics.
- The patients´ satisfaction is what the Czech medicine really cares for. Pre-consultation, scheduling of all the details, complete preliminary examination, accurate diagnosis, etc.
- Czech medicine is easily accessible to everyone. From all directions. Explore our country in the heart of Europe regardless of the medical schedule.
Are you interested in a particular medicine field or city? Please set your preferences to the filter below.
CZECH REPUBLIC HAS AN EXCELLENT CHILDREN'S CARDIAC CARE. Congenital heart defects are the most common heart defects at all. In the past, children with congenital heart disease were doomed to gradual dying. Thanks to the development of pediatric cardiology and cardiac surgery in the 70s and 80s of the last century and the excellent organization of children's cardiac care currently survive up to 90% of all patients with congenital heart disease. Source: doktorka.cz
CZECH HEALTH CARE - HIGH QUALITY AT A GOOD PRICE. Czech health sector is the best in comparison within the Central and Eastern Europe according to the analysis of the European Health Care Consumer Index in 2016 (EHCI). Czech medicine overtook Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Portugal. Czechs have the best effectiveness of health care. Our doctors are the third best in Europe in their ability to provide medical care for good money.
CZECH SPA TREAT DISEASES OF CIVILIZATION, SUCH AS CHRONIC PAIN. There are 55 million of people in the European Union who suffer from chronic pain. Unfortunately, the number of younger patients raises each year significantly. Spas have a natural mineral water sources and enriched with iodine, calcium, magnesium, radon, sulfur etc. Enjoy your stay under a professional supervision of experienced doctors and physiotherapists.
WORLD LEVEL OF THE CZECH HEALTH CARE. The first Czech woman has a transplanted uterus donated by her mother. A special team of Czech doctors under the leadership of Jiří Froněk of IKEM and Roman Chmela from the Motol Hospital performed a unique operation of global importance. The first Czech woman in the history has a transplanted uterus. A young woman who was born without a uterus, got a chance to give birth to her own child. This transplantation commenced the first clinical research in the world about the uterus transplantations from living and deceased donors.